And, besides bringing wonderful products to salons around the world, Kérastase also has some great news for us ... If you are near a participating salon in the US on Wednesday, May, 20, 2009, you can have a professional Kérastase treatment and blow-out for free.
What it is:
Since 1964, Kérastase products have been renowned by celebrities, professional stylists and simple people like me who just care so much about having hair that looks and feels healthy. Now, 43 years later, Kérastase wants to give back to their devoted followers (and welcome new users onboard) through a nationwide promotion called “Our Treat.” On May 20, 2009, Kérastase is offering people across the US the opportunity to spoil themselves with a complimentary signature treatment and blow-dry at participating Kérastase Consultant Salons.
Where should you go:
List of participating Kérastase Consultant Salons
According to Kérastase, the treatments you can select from include:
- Aqua-Oleum: A treatment for dry, sensitized hair
- Oleo-Fusion: A treatment for very dry, sensitized hair
- Pixelist: A treatment for color-treated hair
- Peeling purifant: A treatment for dandruff
- Masquargil: A treatment for oily scalps
- Concentre Age Recharge: A treatment for dry, brittle hair
- Concentre Vita-Ciment: A treatment for weak, damaged hair
What you need to do:
- Visit the Kérastase website to find a participating salon in your area
- Print the invite off the website
- Select a treatment
- Make an appointment
- Tell your friends
- Meet your stylist and enjoy your indulgent treatments!
- Find out what products work for you and try it at home.
- Graciously accept or decline offers of new dates/job offers/free lunch/compliments … and all other wonderful things that come with having great hair!
An added bonus:
As if a complimentary treatment/blowout was not enough, select salons are taking walk-ins on May 20, 2009 who will get a free hair diagnosis, as well as the complimentary treatment/blowout, food, beverages … all in red carpet style. The select salons are Maxine Salon in Chicago, Joseph Cozza in SF and Mark Garrison in NYC.
I hope all the Indulge readers take advantage of this promotion and thanks to Kérastase for giving us all a shot at gorgeous, healthy hair!