Anyway, for those who intelligent enough to put sun protection on ourselves and our children Consumer Reports (in July mag) has listed its top picks for sunscreen this year.
- Walgreens Continuous Spray Sport SPF 50
- Coppertone Water Babies SFP 50 (lotion)
- Target Sport Continuous Spray SPF 30 (brand name has changed to Up & Up)
Also rated highly:
- Aveeno Continuous Protection Spray SPF 45 (this formula is being changed to SPF 50)
- Bull Frog Marathon Mist Continuous Spray SPF 36
- Blue Lizard Regular Australian SPF 30+
- Mustella Bébé/Enfant High Protection SPF 50
- Lancôme Paris Sôleil Ultra Expert Sun Care for Sensitive Skin SPF 50
- Fallene Cotz SPF 58
I personally like Coppertone UltraGuard Continuous spray in either 30 or 50. I've burned before and it is not happening again!
Previous post: Flip-flop sale
Labels: Best picks for sunscreen